• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I don't like like Stanford

Palmettodeac

Reaction score
Montgomery's thugs and Harbaugh's whining made them intolerable to me. Go Duck's!

By the power of Cam, I have forgiven Luck. I wish him well in his future endeavors.

Stanford's field is absolutely terrible.

Power of Cam? Huh?

Wish they would quit talking about the field.

Forgive me for being fooled by your handle.

Well, ok. Former South Carolinian live in Atlanta now. Well before the Panthers existed. It was either Falcons or Redskins (yuck).

Wish they would quit talking about the field.

I don't. I think it was a bush league move to grow the grass high in the hopes of slowing Oregon down. Now that it's coming out in huge chunks, Stanford deserves to be roasted for it. It reminds me of Notre Dame harvesting US Open quality rough for their game against USC back in 2005.

PH - My fault. Didn't get my second post up in time to explain. Homage to my home, bit my location. No offense intended.

Montgomery's thugs and Harbaugh's whining made them intolerable to me. Go Duck's!

Could not agree more. They are second behind Duke with that smug cocky pretentious "I'm better than you" attitude. The Montgomery thuggeration of Timmy only further solidified my thoughts about them.

Newton beat this same Oregon team (which actually had a better defense last year) on a neutral field. Luck is getting blown out by them at home.

Again, go Ducks.

An Oregon/Oklahoma St. BCS title game won't happen, but that would be really fun.

Tonight's embarrassment on national TV couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of assholes.

If Oklahoma State loses to Oklahoma and LSU wins out, who plays them?

Or heck, what if LSU doesn't win out? Houston?

Craziness...

The rematch is coming. We all know it. Get ready for a 5-2 national title game.

If Oklahoma State loses to Oklahoma and LSU wins out, who plays them?

Or heck, what if LSU doesn't win out? Houston?

Craziness...

I think this is likely what happens. Excepting Oklahoma State's impressive defensive showing today, their defensive struggles are probably too much to overcome against a good offense such as Oklahoma's. But, the game's at home, and whoever wins the turnover battle will likely win. It's going to be total madness.

I think Arkansas gives LSU a fight. I don't think they win but I can't even consider the implications if they do.

Back