• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AP All-Americans

CHillDeac

Reaction score
Announced today.

1st team:

Jimmer Fredette of BYU, Nolan Smith of Duke and JaJuan Johnson, all seniors, were joined on the team Monday by junior Kemba Walker of Connecticut and freshman Jared Sullinger of Ohio State.

2nd team:

Marcus Morris of Kansas led the second team and was joined by Derrick Williams of Arizona, Ben Hansbrough of Notre Dame, Jordan Taylor of Wisconsin and Kawhi Leonard of San Diego State.

I hate UConn, but I :h34rt: Kemba Walker. Not a bad top 7.

Jimmer is a chucker. He's a poor man's Allen Iverson, only white.

Jimmer is a chucker. He's a poor man's Allen Iverson, only white.

Jimmer doesn't have a 10th of the athleticism that Iverson did, AI could get to the rim at will. Jeff Teague had a very similar game style to Iverson IMO, though Iverson's actually transferred to the NBA.

Jimmer Fredette = JJ Reddick carrying a shitty team on his back.

I think Jimmer's game is actually a bit like Deron Williams. He chucked because he had to.

Jimmer has a similar body type to Deron Williams but Deron is much more athletic, a much better defender and displayed actual PG skills in college.

The Jazz will probably draft him with the Nets pick they picked up.

I think he was saying Jimmer chucked because he had to, or else his game would have resembled D.Will.

One thing I've never understood about playing a one man team like Fredette. Why not make him play d? Keep driving at him and force him to pick up fouls. If he guards your worst guard, then run a pick, make him switch and get your best guard on him. Either you get a great look or you get a foul on their best player.

Jimmer looked like a chucked to me in the one tourney game I saw. But it was only one game and they were against a much better team and had no rebounding.

And Derrick Williams is better than all of them.

Back