• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vandy gets Cleveland Steamered

I was watching that at the pub. Vandy was never in it.

Cleveland State was the last game that pissed me off as much as yesterday's game. Still is light years away from Gansey though.

BWAHAHAHAH

Vandy is ranked too!

Not just ranked, ranked in the top 10 I'm pretty sure.

Still, I'd sure as hell rather lose to Cleveland State in game 1 of the season than game 1 of the NCAA Tournament.

Not just ranked, ranked in the top 10 I'm pretty sure.

Still, I'd sure as hell rather lose to Cleveland State in game 1 of the season than game 1 of the NCAA Tournament.

Ranked #7. Glad we're not the only ones. Maybe it's the whole black and gold thing.

As a Vandy season ticket holder in high school, I can tell you that the parallels with Wake run very deep indeed.

A girl I know who went to Wake and has a sister who went to Vandy. According to her, Wake and Vandy are literally the same school: same colors, same student body, the mascots have some resemblance to each other... and now athletics performance it looks like..

2 of my 3 best friends from high school went to Vandy and there are obviously huge similarities between the schools.

I was more interested in Wake thanks to the undergrad business program. Vandy has a slightly larger student body and it has Nashville, which all of my friends loved, but outside of those things I think they are pretty hard to distinguish.

That's in the Legends classic. Vandy will advance to the meadowlands to play NCSU even though they lost.

What kind of BS pre-season tournament is that. You advance even if you lose because you are the name team.

That's in the Legends classic. Vandy will advance to the meadowlands to play NCSU even though they lost.

What kind of BS pre-season tournament is that. You advance even if you lose because you are the name team.

Haha - sounds like exactly the type of preseason tournament a "name" team would want to be in!

Back