• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maryland Tickets

stratt

Reaction score
I need two hills for Saturday for my brother and niece. Will pay face value. If you have an extra adult and kids hill please pm me. Thanks in advance.

Is your brother Maryland Tim? I would sell them to Wake Forest Tim...

I may have two if you want them but I will not know for sure until thursday.

Have 2 on the east side available. Section 13 row Q. About 20 rows off the field on the 20 closest to the Deacon Hill. PM me if interested.

I have 2 in row 6, sec. 17 on the west side (just off the 30 yard line). Looking to get face ($20 per)...PM if interested

Need mine for Saturday, but I do have four hill tix for the Vanderbilt game. PM me if interested.

Need mine for Saturday, but I do have four hill tix for the Vanderbilt game. PM me if interested.

I have a family pass for the season.... Just need two more for bro and kid. I will check around and see if some friends will be interested.

I have two in Sec 13, Row X 26-27(End of row) with Baseball Lot parking pass. PM me if interested. Would like to get face value. Wish I could be there but had to head out of town one of next two weekends.

Go Deacs

Thanks for the response guys.... I called ticket office today. They are selling single game lawn Tix if u are a season ticket holder. They are selling for $18.75.

I have a set of four in Section 14 for sale. Will sell for way below face, $10 per ticket. PM me if anyone wants them. Thanks!

I have one ticket to the Maryland game and one for Vandy game and a Joel parking pass good for both games available.
Price is one case of beer. PM me if interested.

Thanks for the response guys.... I called ticket office today. They are selling single game lawn Tix if u are a season ticket holder. They are selling for $18.75.

:tard: I know it has to do with fees and taxes and such, but thats such a random number.

I've got 2 tickets to Maryland i'm looking to move. Section 9, row HHH. I'm in CLT - give me a shout via PM if anyone's interested.

Back