• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vandy game time - 3:30 ESPNU

Say Hey Deac

Reaction score
Interested to see where this one ends up.

Last edited:
Won't be on TV, I'd say hopefully 1:30 since Wake will set the time but I know three years ago it was like a 7 kickoff in the same situation (IIRC). I'm gonna say 6:30 though.

Won't be on TV, I'd say hopefully 1:30 since Wake will set the time but I know three years ago it was like a 7 kickoff in the same situation (IIRC). I'm gonna say 6:30 though.

I could be wrong, but I believe that we set every non-tv time at 6:30, so that's a pretty good guess.

I'm hoping for an earlier kick. A late kick means I'm busting my ass getting down here from Cleveland that Saturday, whereas if its an early kick I can stay up there until Sunday.

Anytime between 1-3:30. Night games make my travel plans more difficult, gets cold on those Nov nights while chilly afternoons are made for football.

Should definitely be on TV, lots of normal TV slots open since so many games are played on Friday that weekend.

3:30 is perfect time. Allows for people to return from holiday travel and go to the game. Noon or 1 pm is a deal breaker.

Works for me- let's win out and get some valuable bowl practice time for the team!

Back