• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon (NWT, unfortunately)

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
Tips off late tonight. Love this. The schedule for anybody interested (times are EST):

Midnight – Washington State @ Gonzaga, ESPN

2 a.m. – Northern Iowa @ St. Mary’s, ESPN

4 a.m. – South Alabama @ Hawaii, ESPN

6 a.m. – Drexel @ Rider, ESPN

8 a.m. – Morehead State @ College of Charleston, ESPN

10 a.m. – Kent State @ West Virginia, ESPN

Noon – Belmont @ Memphis, EA Sports Maui Invitational, ESPN

2 p.m. – San Diego State @ Baylor, ESPN

4 p.m. – Rhode Island @ Texas, TicketCity Legends Classic, ESPN

4 p.m. – Louisville @ Texas A&M (women), ESPNU

6 p.m. – Miami @ Tennessee (women), State Farm Tip-Off Classic, ESPN2

6 p.m. – Duke v. Michigan State, State Farm Champions Classic, ESPN

8 p.m. – Florida @ Ohio State, ESPN2

9 p.m. – Kentucky v. Kansas, State Farm Champions Classic, ESPN

10 p.m. – Austin Peay @ California, CBE Classic, ESPN2

11 p.m. – TBD @ Stanford, DICK’S Sporting Goods NIT Season Tip-Off, ESPNU

Can't wait for college b-ball to get back into a serious swing of things.

That State Farm Champions Classic might as well be a Final Four with those teams in it...good grief.

Kudos to Michigan State for the tough schedule to open the season.

That State Farm Champions Classic might as well be a Final Four with those teams in it...good grief.

Didn't realize that the State Farm Classic is a three year deal for each team.

Year 2 at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta will see Michigan State vs. Kansas and Duke vs. Kentucky on Nov. 13, 2012. The third event, Nov. 12, 2013 at the United Center in Chicago, will have Michigan State playing Kentucky and Kansas playing Duke.

Belmont @ Memphis
SDS @ Baylor

Intriguing mid-day matchups. I would watch both those games.

Year 2 at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta will see Michigan State vs. Kansas and Duke vs. Kentucky on Nov. 13, 2012. The third event, Nov. 12, 2013 at the United Center in Chicago, will have Michigan State playing Kentucky and Kansas playing Duke.

That's sexy.

Games have continually gotten better each year. That said expect some low scoring games ... that was the case in the past. Players just not used to playing at some of these hours, especially during the week

Not this year it won't be.

Psyched for the return of college ball. Couldn't have happened soon enough.

Yeah, it's one of the cooler set-ups in recent college sports. I couldn't make NYC this year(couldn't justify it after going to games in MSG last year), but 0% chance I miss the Atlanta or Chicago events.

Kansas and MSU won't be very good this year, but having those 4 programs playing each other as one combined event is pretty awesome.

I love the tip-off marathon. One of the best decisions ESPN has made in the last five years.

They won't miss any more class than they would have by traveling to a night game.

I'm talking about the students. Aren't college athletics for the students? I think I have read that here.

I guess this is the college hoop thread for today's games.

High Point is giving Purdue all they want. Boilers up 4 with 14 left.

for real. i've got a trial for trial practice class tomorrow night til 9, so kicking back and watching UK/Kansas will be sick

Back