• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If FSU goes on to win out, Wake will be mentioned quite a bit this offseason.

Chris

Reaction score
FSU returns 17 starters and haven't lost a game where EJ started and finished the game.

Hypothetically, FSU beats Virginia, Florida and Notre Dame in the Champs Sports Bowl. Anytime someone mentions FSU during the offseason, it will likely be followed up with "haven't lost since Wake Forest beat them in Winston."

:plos:

Y'all really make this too easy. I have never seen someone take the internet as serious as you. :laugh:

Stop starting threads especially ones about FSU. They aren't good and no one cares. Yes I realize Wake ain't that great, but it's our board.

Please don't turn into KA 2.0 (or were you the originally KA?).

Hilarious! Sometimes I wish I was a Wake football fan, fsu baseball and duke hoops on here just to get these responses by some of you.

I actually posted that I thought there was a good chance fsu would win out if e.j. stayed healthy, right after our win. I was also more hopeful we'd have 6 wins by now right after the fsu game!

Last edited:
After Wake, My wife's dad played for Dooley at UGA and owns a box at Sanford Stadium, built the GA Club so I kind of pretend to like them but hate everyone else.

In that case, it would be "hilarious" if you posted a thread about how FSU finishes the season on the UGA board too!

Back