• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GA Southern game

Just saw it will be on Fox Sports on Comcast in Atlanta. Channel 848 or 48 for you non-HD folks

It will be more painful to watch in person. Can't wait!

We showed we are the MAAC Daddy by beating Loyola, now it's time to show we'd be the Daddy of the SoCon by whipping Ga. Southern baby!!!:thumbsup:

It is also on ESPN Fullcourt for the out of town crew.

We showed we are the MAAC Daddy by beating Loyola, now it's time to show we'd be the Daddy of the SoCon by whipping Ga. Southern baby!!!:thumbsup:

LOL @ Bzz's post game interview on the radio after the Loyola game. Not verbatim but it was to the effect of "Now we just beat a good team tonight. They're projected to finish 3rd in the MAAC! That tells you just how strong a team they are."

LOL @ Bzz's post game interview on the radio after the Loyola game. Not verbatim but it was to the effect of "Now we just beat a good team tonight. They're projected to finish 3rd in the MAAC! That tells you just how strong a team they are."

Oh my, why couldn't he just stop at saying "we beat a good team tonight??" So, I guess if we beat the projected 1st place team in the MEAC or Big South, etc. Bzzz will throw a parade???;)

Agreed. I can't see us winning by less than 10. But I'm not a real fan. Womp womp.

Hey, in the long list of "great' teams on our inconceivably rugged schedule, J Grobe called Florida International a great team when talking about how good Duke is...... Coaches speak. Everybody we play seems to be an invincible juggernaut to our HCs. :D

Channels 10 & 251 (HD) in Arlington on Comcast. Better than whatever else is on TV at 7pm

We're still terrible, but I honestly believe that we are better than we were last November, with less talent, no bench, and 2 post players. How that happens, I have no idea.

We have no room to talk after this past season. Names on the front of jerseys are irrelevant at this point in time:rulz:

Back