• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Elon

80deac

Reaction score
...just upset S.C. 58-53 @ home. 1st win ever vs SEC in b-ball.

Fighting Christians!

1998.jpg

South Carolina may have one of the worst basketball teams in the country this year. Their best player from last year (Fr. Bruce Ellington) left the team to play football.

High Point took Purdue to the buzzer in WL the night before last. That game at HP is looking pretty scary.

Ahh, so these are the kind of threads that were popping up on other forums about Wake last year.

High Point should be a big win for us. Don't see why we would agree to play them there. That place will be rockin'.

South Carolina may have one of the worst basketball teams in the country this year. Their best player from last year (Fr. Bruce Ellington) left the team to play football.

Not possible - they have the name of a state as their university name.

High Point should be a big win for us. Don't see why we would agree to play them there. That place will be rockin'.

I never understood why we agreed to play there either. My father is a High Point alum and have several friends that went there that are pumped. I would not be surprised at all to see us lose to High Point.

I hate highpoint. Flat screen TV's, nice restaurants, basically new/nice facilities dont make it close to Wake in quality like their brainwashed retarded students think. Shitty professors, ridiculously easy to get in. Literally know people with multiple DUI's and horrible GPA's that got in no problem.

I hate highpoint. Flat screen TV's, nice restaurants, basically new/nice facilities dont make it close to Wake in quality like their brainwashed retarded students think. Shitty professors, ridiculously easy to get in. Literally know people with multiple DUI's and horrible GPA's that got in no problem.

Ha ha, wow.... a lot of hate there.

We've played HPU quite a bit over the years. Agreeing to play there is most likely due to a few of our former AD employees that currently work there.

Nominated--one of the more unattractive posts in recent memory.

Back