• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will we defeat Georgia Southern?

Will we defeat Georgia Southern?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually kind of liked the offense and the substitution rotation we had. Hope Chase can play better. Deacs win by 18

Looks like the line is set at -12.5.

I'm thinking about taking that.

Yes but if we don't do a better job with free throws it will be a much closer game than I am comfortable with.

Here we are talking about how close a game with georgia southern will be. Makes me wanna cry. Wow still cant believe how far we have fallen in 3 years.

Depends on how relatively bad Ga Southern is. I have zero idea.

I did notice in the TV section that the game is to be televised up here and being astonished that it was televised. Then thought well why not - they show CAA games occasionally, so why not Wake. I'll tune in, but I can't say I'm particularly excited. I'm even less excited than I was last year when I went to a sports bar to catch 2-3 early season games that weren't otherwise televised.

Voted no. One game does not a BzzOuter convert.

That said, GSU sucks, and losing to them would be as bad as any loss we had last year.

probably, but nothing is guaranteed with bzzz at the helm. I am still waiting for a road, conf. win....2-32 bayyyybeeee!

Back