• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unbelievable stat

Hondo

Reaction score
Score by Quarters:

By Quarter: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th OT Total
Wake Forest: 67 94 85 37 0 283
Opponents: 46 64 69 96 7 282

:eek:

When you can't run the ball on offense, are undersized on defense, and go into a shell schematically, you wind up with those kind of numbers.

We have problems stopping other teams when they go to an all-passing offense since we get precious little pass rush.

I disagree that we have gone into a shell schematically on offense in the 4th quarter.

That sucks. They should post those numbers on every player's locker -- so they know there's no slacking off in the 4th. Ever.

I'd love to see what the points breakdown is for the last 5 minutes of the 2nd quarter. I'd bet it's about like the 4th.

I think the 64 third quarter points we scored in the other games this season was part of it too.

Well sure, but the Clemson 3rd quarter domination is the outlier. We were trending towards losing the 3rd quarter as well until that game.

I think the 64 third quarter points we scored in the other games this season was part of it too.

Well sure, but the Clemson 3rd quarter domination is the outlier. We were trending towards losing the 3rd quarter as well until that game.

Syracuse 7-6
NC State 14-14
Gardner Webb 0-14
BC 0-7
FSU 3-9
VT 7-7
Duke 10-0
UNC 7-7
ND 14-0
Clemson 7-21

Ok, it's not as bad as I thought. Clemson did score in the 3rd, but it's still the "best" 3rd quarter we've had besides the GW game.

27xo3rs.jpg

I'd love to see what the points breakdown is for the last 5 minutes of the 2nd quarter. I'd bet it's about like the 4th.

In the last five minutes of second quarter, WF-45 and Opp-27. If you count the TD Clem got at 5:46 left before the half 34.

Back