• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CAMP

DeacsAllDay

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone feel after the game Camp had last week we need to find more ways to get him the ball? I remember him last year when he was on kickoff why couldnt the coaches see the potential in him just off kickoffs? They must really be kicking themselves now.:rulz:

Pretty much a rhetorical question if you ask me. Camp needs to get the ball in his hands more often. Good things generally happen when he does so.

Pretty much a rhetorical question if you ask me. Camp needs to get the ball in his hands more often. Good things generally happen when he does so.

The more we get it to Camp and he hurts opposing defenses, the more it will help open things up for Givens again since defenses have been focusing so much on him.

The more we get it to Camp and he hurts opposing defenses, the more it will help open things up for Givens again since defenses have been focusing so much on him.

Camp does a really nice job turning the ball up the field and getting what is there in traffic, making the first guy miss or get a glancing blow, and has enough burst to make him dangerous. Nice slot over the middle receiver. Fearless. Me likey Camp.

Expect him to have a great game against Maryland, his home state school.

That has been my conviction all season. But also think we should get the ball to Davis and Dembry more.

I thought this was about the Childish Gambino album.

I was disappoint.

Back