• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GREAT WIN DEACS!!!!

Some people won't be smart enough to realize this thread was sarcastic. Those people are fucking morons and should be restricted from giving opinions since they are obviously too stupid for society.

Some people won't be smart enough to realize this thread was sarcastic. Those people are fucking morons and should be restricted from giving opinions since they are obviously too stupid for society.

Lighten up Frances.

We lost to teams like that last year, and may still even this year. I enjoy every win the Deacs get since I don't have any dumb bets riding on their losses.

We lost to teams like that last year, and may still even this year. I enjoy every win the Deacs get since I don't have any dumb bets riding on their losses.

The fact that you enjoy wins over complete shit opponents should tell you how far we've fallen.

And guess what? We aren't improving with coaching based on these first two games either.

It wasn't impressive, but we did win. Last time we beat Ga Southern, I think a dozen years ago, we won by about 3 points...

Of course, one of the founders of the message board bearing the slogan "Discuss Wake Forest Athletics. Freely." decides to mention restricting people's opinions. Not to mention his disgruntled tone after a win.

Here is a slogan for you, "deacvision7 . . . douching it up since April 13, 2010"

The fact that you enjoy wins over complete shit opponents should tell you how far we've fallen.

And guess what? We aren't improving with coaching based on these first two games either.

What coaching? This guy is bad at life and a net loss to any basketball game he in which he is involved.

Uhh soo we shouldn't enjoy wins when they are over bad opponents? Really? I'm never going to be upset about a win, that's just stupid.

I can understand how you would be though, since it 1) furthers your dreams of bzz leaving asap and 2) helps you win your bet.

You think this team objectively has more talent than last years? Because so far this year we've won two games we should have, whereas last year that rarely happened. It's going to be a long season regardless when Nikita has to play C for stretches of a game, but I don't know how you can definitively claim we haven't improved w/ coaching.

Of course, one of the founders of the message board bearing the slogan "Discuss Wake Forest Athletics. Freely." decides to mention restricting people's opinions. Not to mention his disgruntled tone after a win.

Here is a slogan for you, "deacvision7 . . . douching it up since April 13, 2010"

Well, the restrictions could pertain to everything BUT wake athletics.

Good god it's the second game of the season, can we not start this now.

A win is a win, and tonight was an ugly win. After last year, I am taking everything we get. We had stretches were we looked really good, and stretches where we looked really bad. That's how a young team is normally going to look, especially one that is running a read-and-react offense. Hopefully it will get better as the year goes on, too early to start making grand, sweeping accusations about the coaching in just two games.

Look, you dumb piece of shit, I knew he was being sarcastic. Decided to add my own layer of sarcasm back at him.

LOL! Two games into the season and the hostility's already out of control.

Back