• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Long Beach State - Pitt

ITK

the desert dwarf
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this? Long Beach up by 10 with 17 minutes left in the 2nd.

LBSU up 68-61 with 7 minutes left. Pitt will probably come back and win this, but they have to be sweating hard.

Can't decide if Long Beach St is really good or Pitt is really mediocre.

Long Beach is excellent for a mid-major, and Pitt is struggling right now. Barely beat Rider this weekend.

up 8 with 42.6 left

CAREER HIGH for Ware......Pitt must suck...

Long Beach is excellent for a mid-major, and Pitt is struggling right now. Barely beat Rider this weekend.

Effects of joining ACC. Basketball deteriorates and football remains mediocre. :(

Don't think Pitt is going to be ranked 9th next week.

Can't decide if Long Beach St is really good or Pitt is really mediocre.

Long Beach State starts four seniors and a junior. All four of the seniors played major minutes last year and I think they all averaged double figures in scoring (or close to it). It's rare to find a team with that much experience in a starting line-up today. They seem to have good team chemistry and they play really hard. I think they are a legitimately good team.

They would finish in top 5 in the ACC, although that's not saying much. Other than Duke and UNC, I'm not sure another team in conference is better than Long Beach State.

Any chance we can make this the CBB thread for tonight?

In other news, NCState barely beat Princeton, 60-58.

And Cezar Guerrero (remember him?) scored 29 for OSU tonight. Wow. Even more incredible, he took 17 3-pointers.

Long Beach State's Pyramid is one of the worst designed buildings in the nation.

UTSA was up 66-55 with 4+ to go. That game just went completely haywire. OSU scored 22 points in the last 4:28 to get it to OT.

Casper Ware (LBSU) leading scorer is a legit NBA prospect. He was tearing it up in some of the games put on by NBA players this summer. Pitt is still a top 15 team but remember this LBSU team when filling out your bracket.

Casper Ware (LBSU) leading scorer is a legit NBA prospect. He was tearing it up in some of the games put on by NBA players this summer. Pitt is still a top 15 team but remember this LBSU team when filling out your bracket.

Andy Katz was pumping them up in a pre season preview I saw. Guess he was on to something.

I see Dominique Sutton scored 29 points last night & will be at the Joel Sunday leading NC Central.

Back