• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pep Band

KeEpEr

Resident Troll
Reaction score
Kudos. Build Me Up Buttercup Don't Break My Heart...good stuff.

I just had sex was epic. Keep playing that. I was like "WTF?" at first.

my roommate swore the band was playing Wilson by phish at one point, is that true?

We need to stop the thing where we walk the trumpets out on the court. They always do it late game, it saps any kind of energy there was in the crowd and sounds kind of pathetic with the seats that empty.

We need to stop the thing where we walk the trumpets out on the court. They always do it late game, it saps any kind of energy there was in the crowd and sounds kind of pathetic with the seats that empty.

I do like the effort by the band. They are probably 1/8 of the total crowd, but everything atmospherically seems pathetic.

I do like the effort by the band. They are probably 1/8 of the total crowd, but everything atmospherically seems pathetic.

It breaks my heart to see what has become of our home court atmosphere. Even those who used be very vocal, arent so much any more. I understand it, I just hate it.

It breaks my heart to see what has become of our home court atmosphere. Even those who used be very vocal, arent so much any more. I understand it, I just hate it.

I was a little sad about it last night. I don't really blame the fans, but it is sad.

Agreed, it's a crowd killer

They let us do that again?

They put the kabash on that my sophomore after we decided to play right at Gary Williams during a timeout.

Did you guys play that song from Mulan (I'll make a man out of you) last night? I swear I heard it on mah tv.

Bauce. I had that song suck in my head the rest of the night.

Back