• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Help Me Destroy Arrogant Gamecock Fan

Stan Gable

Reaction score
Pretty simple. Give me hard fact to shut this blowhard up. Feel free to shit on the university, athletic programs, alumni, students.

Pretty simple. Give me hard fact to shut this blowhard up. Feel free to shit on the university, athletic programs, alumni, students.

WF has more bowl wins than SC.

Fuck that. Give me South Carolina any day of the year, despite Spurrier and their related bullshit. Anything that Clemson fans hate = good for us.

both those fan bases suck moose cock.

clemson = rednecks
cocks = rich preppy rednecks

Is he a real Gamecock fan, in as is he a Gamecock basketball fan too? If so, just mention the Elon game.

Anyway to look up who on the football team went pro early? His excuse for the lastest GSR rate of 39% for football and their general pathetic overall rate is that they are superior athletes and go pro early.

THEY LOST TO ELON THIS WEEK.

Oh and have they ever won their conference championship?

I've never really had a problem with South Carolina, but I can't really imagine what they think they have to be arrogant about. No conference titles, no BCS bowls (that I remember), Spurrier has had maybe the least amount of success there as he has at anywhere in college (he won an ACC title at Duke), so honestly what is there to be arrogant about?????

Whats the timeonly frame on thethe report? Quick look at early entries for scar shows...

2011 - 1
2010 - 1
2009 - 3
2008 - 0
2007 - 1

More importantly, there is no way they have more early entries than half of the SEC schools. Talk about the Whitney Gate scandal......or maybe just go repost on Clemson Scout.....they'd be happy to help.

And just my personal unbiased opinion, but redneck jokes are funniest when directed at ncsu and vt.

The cocks do have one conference title in football- they won the ACC in 1969.

Also, and this is more of a slam on Clemson basketball but still a pretty cool stat.... Despite being out of the ACC for 40 some years, South Carolina has more ACC basketball championships than Clemson does. 1 to 0.

Back