• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Worse owner

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hogie

Reaction score
st110204164818.jpg
1.21_angelos1_300.jpg

With Dan Snyder on the list, your second choice should have been "Is anyone else even close".

Hogie:

Mr. Snyder demands that you cease and desist defaming him at once. Failure to comply with this demand will result in legal action.

Thank You,
Redskins Management

GTFO with this Dan Snyder whining. He's an idiot but at least spends money and tries to be competitive.

Easily Angelos. Snyder is committed to winning. Angelos is committed to making money.

Yeah. Dan Snyder hates money. He only runs the most profitable NFL franchise in the country with mediocre to poor results on the field.

GTFO with this Dan Snyder whining. He's an idiot but at least spends money and tries to be competitive.

This. Snyder is just a stupider, less informed Mark Cuban. Angelos is the absolute worst.

My two favorite teams have the worst two owners in sports. Lucky me.

This is pretty much a toss-up, but have to go with Angelos because he's like a more mature, seasoned version of Dan Snyder.

He spends money with the intent of making money, its all about the hype, not winning. I'm sure he would like to win, because he's a Redskins fan, but that is obviously secondary. When it doesn't matter who the coach is or who the players are, when the results are always the same, year after year, that means you have a serious problem at the very top.

BTW, Angelos used to be the exact same way, spend money on free agents, "tries" to be competitive, etc., etc. Then he got old and grumpy because everyone hated him for being an idiot, so he just stopped trying. The fatal flaw of both owners is that they just can't keep their hands off the decision-making. They are control freaks.

Last edited:
Did either of those owners put over a $1,000,000,000 in debt on the team?

No?

Then they aren't worse than Malcolm Glazer.

I agree with the others in that Havana Pete is worse because he does not seem to care about putting a winning team together.

Dan wants to make money (no doubt) but I think he wants to win more...he just does not know how to do it. I have said it a hundred times. The problem with Dan is that he is like the majority of idiot Redskin fans. He is over reactive and impatient. Our fans (and I am afraid our owner) is already trying to run off Shanahan because he is not winning in year 2. That is why none of our coaches can make it more than 2 years...and that is the problem with this team.

Yeah. Dan Snyder hates money. He only runs the most profitable NFL franchise in the country with mediocre to poor results on the field.

Nice strawman.

Snyder is passionate about winning. Angelos isn't. That's all there is to it.

Did either of those owners put over a $1,000,000,000 in debt on the team?

No?

Then they aren't worse than Malcolm Glazer.

Is he in the discussion?

If someone asked who is better between the Jets and Texans would people come in and say that the Packers are better than both?

Stick to the topic.

Mike Brown is the the worst owner in all of professional sports! It's not even close.

Back