• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Terps Togs on Saturday

Are you associated with the Miami Marlins?

But seriously, those things are fucking hideous. Please leave them in AIDSville so I don't have to see them in person on Saturday.

black-n-tan.jpg

Beer for everyone!

It's bad enough that you're advocating moving away from the all blacks but really...tan?

I gotta believe this fashion nonsense has gone over like a lead pipe this season for Maryland fans.

FWIW....:wtf:

http://www.umterps.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/111611aae.html

BTW, time to ditch the all black look and go with da tan pants....or maybe black pants with the tan jerseys :cool:?

SIX WINS and lock-up the trip to Nashville versus the Vols !
They're finally gonna dress like a real football team? Hope they don't decide to also play like one.

Awright, if you prefer....Khaki ?

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...st=0&qpvt=kaiki+pants&FORM=IDFRIR&adlt=strict

Vegas Gold....as it's called....ain't Old Gold....as we pretend it is.:

Got any examples of teams wearing what you consider "old gold". Gold is a metallic color...unless you want our team wearing metallic unis, I'm not sure you're going to be happy.

And now to blow your argument out of the water.

Grobe's khaki's and Riley's gold:
jq3ki1.jpg

Pretty sure that FSU wears the same Nike gold color that we do on their unis, and there are more than a couple pairs of kahki paints to compare to:
14jc0fp.png

The Twerp is right, we dumped the old gold for the shinier gold a few years back. Similar to what the St. Louis Rams did.

Whether or not it's Old Gold can certainly be debated (and I tend to agree that most representations of Old Gold around the web are darker). It's certainly not tan or khaki.

UMD: More school colors than sense

The Twerp is right, we dumped the old gold for the shinier gold a few years back. Similar to what the St. Louis Rams did.

This is from the 2002 Seattle bowl, almost a decade ago, and the color isn't different. That's more than a few years back.

Weird to see pictures of us beating up on Oregon.

Seattle023.jpg

Last edited:
6993302.jpeg

Here is Keith West from a decade before that. The "gold" there isn't old gold either, it looks like App's gold.

My point is, the pants we currently wear are really close and about as old gold as you will find.

Hmmm for some reason I was thinking that we used to feature a more yellow-ish color. Maybe I'm wrong. My bad.

Back