• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBB 11.17

Deacsfan27

Reaction score
Purdue and Iona are playing a crazy game right now. Tied at 50 at the half, and now 64-57 Purdue with a free throw pending the under 16 timeout.

Some interesting games today. Maryland travels to #16 Alabama at 5:00 on ESPN2. Later tonight, #19 Texas A&M vs Mississippi State and Georgia Tech at St. Joe's.

#15 Arizona-St. John's and USC-San Diego State in the night caps.

Last edited:
Maryland and GT might both lose tonight for the ACC...KEEP HOPE ALIVE THOUGH

two of the least excitable announcers you'll ever hear call a 91-90 game coming down to the wire.

Some interesting games today. Maryland travels to #16 Alabama at 5:00 on ESPN2. Later tonight, #19 Texas A&M vs Mississippi State and Georgia Tech at St. Joe's.

#15 Arizona-St. John's and USC-San Diego State in the night caps.

I think Maryland-Bama is in Puerto Rico

ala up on maryland by 10 midway thru first half

UMD sucks. How does the Turg only use one TO in a half when his team is getting owned?

Closer to home, props to the G for a 71-58 victory over UNC-Pembroke. Good crowd on hand for the Spartans home opener. If you're in the area, catch a game some time. The G has some talent on the floor this year.

St. John's has really got a lot of athletes. Still figuring it out in the halfcourt but they are really good in the open court. Arizona shooting lights out from 3 and still barely keeping with them.

Closer to home, props to the G for a 71-58 victory over UNC-Pembroke. Good crowd on hand for the Spartans home opener. If you're in the area, catch a game some time. The G has some talent on the floor this year.

I was at the game tonight as well. My cousin, Ben Jacobs, plays for UNC-P. I agree that UNC-G has some talent.

St. John's = not very smart. Arizona has just gone bombs away on them and they refuse to either extend their zone or get out of it. I know they're young and still figuring it out, but jeez how hard is it to take a step further out? At least make them beat you 2 at a time. Arizona's just getting shots that are open by 5 feet almost every time.

UMD sucks. How does the Turg only use one TO in a half when his team is getting owned?

Yes they do. And who knows, Turg is extremely overrated though.

Back