• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nikita has a decent ball fake

JimDuncan

Reaction score
I gotta give props. He may foul too much and def not the most dynamic player I've ever seen, but that ball fake and drive is a decent move. He uses it effectively with both hands too. Nice to see defenders over play his left and then he pumps and drives right.

Just tryin' to shine a light on some bright spots. Dude is a senior, plays hard, and makes the occasional play. Kudos.

(cue the haters and their zealousness for mind-numbingly frustrating players like Trent Strickland and Ari Stewart)

p-shoemaker.jpg

We are lucky to have Nikita. He was brought in as an upperclass place holder for sure, but thank goodness he is here the way things have worked out.

He plays hard, and gets pretty good position. IF only he could shoot.

We are lucky to have Nikita. He was brought in as an upperclass place holder for sure, but thank goodness he is here the way things have worked out.

He plays hard, and gets pretty good position. IF only he could shoot.

Or dribble without the ball bouncing off his leg out of bounds. Or hold the ball with two hands without turning it over. Or run the length of the floor without falling down...

I don't think Nikita is very good, but he's another body inside and he hustles so that's a plus I suppose.

Watching Nikita it's like he starts the play in basketball mode, things looking pretty good, but he finishes the play in spastic mode, misses the layup, fouls the shooter, dribbles it OB.

He's like 50% on his way to being a good player. He needs to improve on the second half of the play.

Back