• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has RULZ left the building??

Football had its shot at writing ACC history at Clemson. They shat the bed.

At this point, no one really cares.

Yep- we blew it at Clemson and now we're scrambling for that 6th win and a lovely trip to Charlotte in December for the Belk's Bowl.

Football had its shot at writing ACC history at Clemson. They shat the bed.

At this point, no one really cares.

I hope that's not true. After a 3-9 season (1-7 in the ACC) last year, this team can still go 5-3 in the ACC, go to a bowl, and win 8 games. Would be a pretty remarkable turnaround I think. Hopefully plenty do still care and will be there tomorrow.

Yep- we blew it at Clemson and now we're scrambling for that 6th win and a lovely trip to Charlotte in December for the Belk's Bowl.

Yeah, it was so much better last year when we were losing 9 straight games. :rulz:

Getting ready to take off work early, get in the car and head to NC. Win last week would have been sweet, but the season is not over. Go Deacs.

I hope that's not true. After a 3-9 season (1-7 in the ACC) last year, this team can still go 5-3 in the ACC, go to a bowl, and win 8 games. Would be a pretty remarkable turnaround I think. Hopefully plenty do still care and will be there tomorrow.

lol if anyone is still whining that we lost to Virginia Tech, Notre Dame and at Clemson.

Pick yourself up and go beat the piss out of the Terps. A game we can definitely win.

Back