• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tebow

minifrostylin

Reaction score
Kanye-Shrug.jpg

all he does is win win win, no matter what.

In 5 years this whole era of stupid people thinking that Tebow might be a good NFL QB is going to be looked back upon with great laughter.

I dont know how you can hate Tebow, yeah he's probably not really that good, but it is awesome to watch him pull it out every week.

In 5 years this whole era of stupid people thinking that Tebow might be a good NFL QB is going to be looked back upon with great laughter.

you dont have a soul if you cant enjoy this.

you dont have a soul if you cant enjoy this.

Enjoy a terrible QB getting propped up as some sort of superstar?

I have no problem with Tebow. He seems like a genuinely good guy. He's just not an NFL quarterback.

I have no problem with Tebow. He seems like a genuinely good guy. He's just not an NFL quarterback.

Exactly right on all counts.

Depends how you define NFL quarterback. He might (ETA) start for close to 10 teams this weekend. You're never going to win a SB with him, or probably even make the playoffs unless they really build a team entirely around him, but he's definitely not the worst QB or close to it in the NFL right now.

Who's prepping him as a superstar? I'm just prepping him as the most interesting guy to watch in an otherwise boring NFL regular season. The energy in the stadium when he came in his first game was the most exciting thing I've seen in the NFL this year.

Last edited:
I think the people who expect Tebow to fail are completely baffled that it's not a complete failure. He's getting just enough done in the final minutes of games to avoid being a complete laughingstock.

Who's prepping him as a superstar? I'm just prepping him as the most interesting guy to watch in an otherwise boring NFL regular season. The energy in the stadium when he came in his first game was the most exciting thing I've seen in the NFL this year.

Michael Jordan could die tomorrow and ESPN would talk about that less than they'll talk about Tebow.

HOW IS AN ASSISTANT SYRACUSE COACH MAYBE DIDDLING A BALL BOY HIGHER ON THE NEWS TOTEM POLE AT ESPN THAN TEBOW

Michael Jordan could die tomorrow and ESPN would talk about that less than they'll talk about Tebow.

Because it's f'in interesting, what else is better to talk about. You're on an internet message board talking about it, why should ESPN be different. I want to go on and see what people have to say about it, I don't care about hearing about the college basketball games at the ticker at the top. Both you and me want to hear about Tebow. I've been waiting for the past 30 minutes to see video of the TD run, its up now and yet I'm responding to you. Be right back.

Tebow reminds me when you have a stacked team in fantasy football and the other guys team looks like complete shit, the projected stat line has you winning by 100 and then his team somehow pulls it out. It makes no sense, there is no explanation why it happened but a win is a win.

I am not even a Tebow fan, but this stuff week after week is just plain amazing. All the guy does is win. Against all odds. Amazing.

It's possible Tebow would start for:

Broncos
Redskins
Eagles (if Vick doesn't play)
Vikings
Bucs
Cardinals
Dolphins
Browns
Colts
Jags
Chiefs