• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tomorrow, I will miss my first Wake home game in almost 10 years.

Chris

Reaction score
I'm sick. Unless a miracle happens overnight, it's not looking good for me tomorrow. :(

GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED! I don't care if you have the bubonic plague, I want to see you at the stadium you namby pamby wimp.

JK, hope you get to feeling better.

GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED! I don't care if you have the bubonic plague, I want to see you at the stadium you namby pamby wimp.

JK, hope you get to feeling better.

This. Our fans should be dedicated to giving the team the same energy we gave them during the ND game, they was pumped to see the fans so excited.

Sorry you are sick, Chris. I missed my first home game in 15 years last season and despite the bad season, it was tough to sit at home and watch the game instead of being at BB&T. I feel your pain! Make it back for the Vandy game!

I'm a fan - but how do you not miss a game for 15 years. I cannot fathom that.

Well, it was just home games. I don't attend many away games. I hated to end the streak, but a stomach bug was too risky coming from Wilmington. :eek:

Wanna see a video of you at Groves puking and cheering on the Deacs. No excuses!

Well, it was just home games. I don't attend many away games. I hated to end the streak, but a stomach bug was too risky coming from Wilmington. :eek:

You kept that record up living in Wilmington? Impressive!

Most of those years, I was living in Mebane...last 6 years in Wilmington. I've been attending games with my dad since I was little kid in '79. Great memories!!

Do you usually say in Winston for the night games? That is some serious dedication you've got.

This. Our fans should be dedicated to giving the team the same energy we gave them during the ND game, they was pumped to see the fans so excited.

whoever negrepped me and said God will take care of it you are right he just might take care of it. thanks for that.:)

While on that topic... Those who left me negative rep for this post (um... why exactly?) should at least have the balls to sign their name to it. :rolleyes: Why is rep anonymous anyway?

I'm sick. Unless a miracle happens overnight, it's not looking good for me tomorrow. :(

If it helps... I have mock turtle soup in the orange lot. All you can eat. It will set you right.

Most of those years, I was living in Mebane...last 6 years in Wilmington. I've been attending games with my dad since I was little kid in '79. Great memories!!

Do you remember that thing Mackovic's teams always used to do before kickoff, where they would slap their helmets? I wish there was YouTube video of that. I was just a kid and wonder if my memory matches what they did,

Back