• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Friday Night Football: #2 Oklahoma State at Iowa State 8:00 p.m. on ESPN

Chris

Reaction score
Friday night has been the night of upsets. Can four TD favorite Oklahoma State be thinking ahead to their next match with Oklahoma?

#2 Oklahoma State at Iowa State 8:00 p.m. on ESPN
Toledo at Central Michigan 8:00 p.m. on ESPNU

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder! Is Oklahoma State away or home against OU next weekend?

Really hoping I'm at a spot where I can catch this. Haven't seen OSU all year.

I just realized that Tulsa has only lost to then #1 Oklahoma (47-14), then #4 Boise State (41-21), and then #8 Oklahoma State (59-33). None of the games were close but it should be interesting to see them play Houston next Friday. I wonder if Houston will beat them worse than these other guys. CUSA - West title will be on the line, I believe they're both 6-0.

Big fumble. Iowa State gets it. LMAO at that Iowa State fan roboting in front of the Oklahoma State fan, at least that's what it looked like he was doing.

Iowa State blows another great opportunity. Don't think they will get too many more.

Not totally impressed with Weeden - two throws off the back foot, one for an interception - this is the first time I've seen him. Maybe it is early.

Wow. Barnett totally could have at least tried to take him a little earlier before letting the blockers catch up.

Back