• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN3 access

campjl00

Reaction score
HELP!

I'm stuck in the airport for the next five hours. I get espn3 access at home...but for some reason I cannot login remotely. Does anyone know how to remedy this?

I really want to watch our game!

The login on this page worked like a week or two ago. I'm on my phone so I can't check to see if it still works or not: vtforlife.com/espnthree.html

Thanks for the infographic on the blackout area - I live just south of Asheville and was curious to see how far the blackout reached... good to see that the blackout extends to Maine - no free ride for those northeasterners.

.... Is Peter Angelos in charge of the blackout area now for WatchEspn3IfWeDecideYouCanWatchTheGame.com?

I'm in Buenos Aires right now and can't log in to ESPN3 either. even though I get it at home.

The login on this page worked like a week or two ago. I'm on my phone so I can't check to see if it still works or not: vtforlife.com/espnthree.html

but what ISP do you select with it?

i'm getting some bogus 'error code 300-3000' message and it's not loading. like i have any fucking idea what that means...

it normally works fine too. this is annoying...

Back