• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How embarasing

BudatWake

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
We are playing a 2-8 Md team that has lost 6 in a row at home on senior day. A bowl bid is on the line and we are getting dominated on both sides of he football and on the sidelines. Randy Edsel is out coaching you!!! A team that has been giving up over 30 points a game has held us to 7 points and we have seen the worst single coaching decision in all of football this year. What the hell is wrong with these players and coaches? Do they actually want to be embarrassed in front of the friends and family?

you should think about not making such posts so early in games.

This the thread where we call Maryland's helmets embarrassing, is it not?

To be fair to Bud, I bet if you look at the game thread a lot of folks were pissed about the way Wake was playing.

To be fair to Bud, I bet if you look at the game thread a lot of folks were pissed about the way Wake was playing.

Yeah, and those folks managed to keep their angry and upset posting confined to that thread.

That was embarrassing. You beat Rangoon Edsall by only 21 points.

the spelling of the word 'embarrassing' alone was enough to make me feel ashamed for Wake Forest.

We are playing a 2-8 Md team that has lost 6 in a row at home on senior day. A bowl bid is on the line and we are getting dominated on both sides of he football and on the sidelines. Randy Edsel is out coaching you!!! A team that has been giving up over 30 points a game has held us to 7 points and we have seen the worst single coaching decision in all of football this year. What the hell is wrong with these players and coaches? Do they actually want to be embarrassed in front of the friends and family?

You got enough bread to make that shit sandwich you gotta eat or you need to run out and get a loaf?

Apparently a ton of fans headed for the exits after the first half. Many season tix holders left, but the majority of the students stayed and saw an exciting comeback.

Back