• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Band Seniors

HailToTheDeacons

Fantasy Sheep Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for four (or more) years of hard work. Great job on the show today.

A special shout out to my boy doofus, who was almost forgotten but received a nice ovation.

Who was the guy that lined up wrong at halftime?

He was lined up correctly, and it was doofus. Somehow he got skipped on the announcing.

Who is doofus? How do you know he was in the right place? He looked lost to me.

He was lined up correctly, and it was doofus. Somehow he got skipped on the announcing.

For whatever reason, his name was not in the script. Folks on the field got the info up to us after he was missed so we were able to get him announced.

For whatever reason, his name was not in the script. Folks on the field got the info up to us after he was missed so we were able to get him announced.

I'm glad you received the info as it would be a shame if he had not been recognized.

I was impressed with the majors for these kids. Smart group.

Deacfan27. His last name was Johnston, so he was in the correct alphabetical order.

Interesting. Deacfan27 was that guy? He comments on me from time to time. Why didn't they call out his name?

Losing a lot of seniors. I hope they are having a good recruiting year.

Back from a BR break at the point, band on field - they announced 'oldest band in NC' so don't know what I missed. if anything.

From that point the band was GREAT. Excellent performance!

Great Seniors, and the Band was the best I have ever heard it last night. Powerful, in tune, as one instrument playing, great cut-offs and entrances and just amazing over all. Congrats to all!

They had to save the best for last, so in that sense I was already lined up in the wrong spot. Fortunately the announcers realized my egregious error and saved me for the end. Worked out well for all I thought, I apologize for being in the wrong spot to begin with.

Back