• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tough day for Clemson fans

hoopla

Reaction score
Aweful day at State, now College of Charleston beats them at Littlejohn. Didn't realize Cremins was there. Program has been quiet over the last few years.

They're gonna get smacked by VT. Should be our shot for revenge.

A good friend of mine is a Clemson alum, and today is her birthday. I don't really know what to say.

Didn't realize Cremins was there. Program has been quiet over the last few years.

Doesn't sound like you have been keeping up with college basketball much then. Last season they were really solid and had one of the best player in the country in Andrew Goudlock and are really solid once again this season. They also reelled in big man Adjehi Baru last season. He was a consensus top 50 recruit and a guy any school would have loved to have. Cremins is doing work with them.

Don't feel bad for Clemson football. The game today meant nothing to them. The big game is next week.

As for bowls, they're set in the championship. If they win, Orange Bowl. If they lose, Chick-fil-a bowl. Today changed none of that.

A good friend of mine is a Clemson alum, and today is her birthday. I don't really know what to say.

how about: "Lol at Clemson being Clemson today. You also deserved to lose last week. And the '04 PI call was bullshit, and I hope you lose to USC by a million. Also, happy birthday."

Clemson got a gift from us and the refs last week. Now they will get hammered by vatch.

Doesn't sound like you have been keeping up with college basketball much then. Last season they were really solid and had one of the best player in the country in Andrew Goudlock and are really solid once again this season. They also reelled in big man Adjehi Baru last season. He was a consensus top 50 recruit and a guy any school would have loved to have. Cremins is doing work with them.

Thanks for your insight and opinion on my lack of keeping up with college basketball. Charleston has been quiet in terms of post season activity the last few years and haven't been getting a ton of press. Davidson has been dominating the conference.

Back