• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

License Tag "WFU GO"

Dillon Fence

Reaction score
Were you drunk or are you always that incompetent behind the wheel at Hwy 147 / Miami Blvd coming back from the game tonight? In a 30 second span half your vehicle was in 3 separate lanes despite no intent to actually change lanes at any time. Dumbass.

Were you drunk or are you always that incompetent behind the wheel at Hwy 147 / Miami Blvd coming back from the game tonight? In a 30 second span half your vehicle was in 3 separate lanes despite no intent to actually change lanes at any time. Dumbass.

Shoulda made a citizens arrest.

Did u call the cops? If not ur no better than paterno

He's probably the same guy that stole three of my chairs...

Gpt your chairs, but passed on the lemon bars?

Could have taken the grill, tables, cookware and turtle brownies. I'm only out a Wake chair and two ratty ass coleman chairs I was ready to toss anyway. I guess some people will steal anything.

Could have taken the grill, tables, cookware and turtle brownies. I'm only out a Wake chair and two ratty ass coleman chairs I was ready to toss anyway. I guess some people will steal anything.

No offense but if you are to lazy to take 2 minutes to put your tailgate up you deserve it...

That sucks Dirk. And at a Wake game. I like to think we're better than that. Oh wait, the game was against MD. Oh yeah.

No offense but if you are to lazy to take 2 minutes to put your tailgate up you deserve it...

Umm what? It's WFU, I've had people bring me my chairs back the following week after I left them.

I put up the important stuff like coolers, stoves, and cornhole. If some homeless guy needs a table or chairs fine.

Back