• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vandy ticks?

Reaction score
I'm trying to take the whole thanksgiving family crowd to the Vandy game to cheer on the Deacs

Anyone have unused tickets that could help me pull that off? Thanks so much

Vandy Tix

I have a few for the game, but it sounds like my GF's whole family is going to try to make it, so I need some more. Does anyone have any extras they aren't going to use?

TIA

I've got 4 in section 10 and a senior services parking pass. My friend bought them and might want a few bucks for them, PM me and we can discuss.

Also have two in 17 in Charlotte. Will give away for nice 6 pack of your choosing.

This will be the easiest ticket of the year. But no sorry, I don't have any extras.

i have never seen it spelled "ticks" in this context.

Was thinking of taking the family too- how much do you think these will go for out front before the game- $10 max or is that too optimistic?
I assume as long as you're in you'll be able to sit pretty much anywhere right?

Just show up in the parking lot and stand in front of the gate 45 minutes before the game and you'll have more free tickets than you know what to do with. The only danger is that people don't send their tickets along, but that's very unlikely. There were plenty of free to cheap tickets this weekend against maryland and the Vandy game will be much worse attended.

Just show up in the parking lot and stand in front of the gate 45 minutes before the game and you'll have more free tickets than you know what to do with. The only danger is that people don't send their tickets along, but that's very unlikely. There were plenty of free to cheap tickets this weekend against maryland and the Vandy game will be much worse attended.

This. There were probably 20 tickets in our tailgate group along that were being passed along to others for free this weekend.

This. There were probably 20 tickets in our tailgate group along that were being passed along to others for free this weekend.

Figured I'd probs swing by y'alls tailgate to see if I can't supplement what I get before hand.

May have some at barely gold across from tsy"s tailgate, come by if needed.

Just went ahead and bought 10 on stubhub for next to nothing. I have one Blue Lot pass, but I'd love to score an orange or blue if anyone has one.

Back