• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will we defeat North Carolina Central

Will we defeat NCCU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I vote no once again. Bzz's true nature will catch up to him sooner or later and the results will show on the floor... :thumbsup:

I vote no once again. Bzz's true nature will catch up to him sooner or later and the results will show on the floor... :thumbsup:
At least it's not totally obvious that you're rooting against Wake or anything.

Deacs win this one big. NCCU is the single worst opponent on the schedule. 74-49.

After voting yes for the previous games I voted no as well. NC Central only has one win, and it's against a team that Yahoo doesn't even list- they just list the score.
Fri, Nov 11 at Charlotte L 57-73
Sun, Nov 13 W 115-41
Wed, Nov 16 at Wagner L 83-87

Apparently the win was against a Division III school called Johnson and Wales. So why'd I vote no? Their losses aren't that bad. I've got a feeling these guys are gonna be a challenge for the Deacs.

I'm not rooting against Wake--I just know that eventually Bzz's incompetence will rear its ugly head and I'm preparing myself emotionally for that certainty.

Deacs are going to beat 'em like a red-headed stepchild.

Yes, but in typical fashion, Dom Sutton will tear us up. I put his o/u at 21.5.

Powerful big man in the post could cause us problems. They gave an improving Wagner squad, coached by the Hurley brothers, a tough battle. Charlotte beat 'em though and the 49ers look weak this year.

Powerful big man in the post could cause us problems. They gave an improving Wagner squad, coached by the Hurley brothers, a tough battle. Charlotte beat 'em though and the 49ers look weak this year.

But didn't I read that Charlotte kicked our ass in a scrimmage a couple of weeks ago?

I seem to recall Bz saying in the last post game that early on they were up like 12 on Charlotte. Something like that. I think he also said Charlotte has a good team- he might have even said a tourney team. If the rumors are true Charlotte gave the Deacs all they could handle and then some in the preseason.

I voted yes. I believe this year we have a turn-around of sorts - we beat all the craptastic teams on the schedule. Maybe I'm just a dreamer, but I believe (that we beat the crappy teams, good teams will steamroll us still).

Back