• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 11 NFL thread

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
Lets go Lions! Take down the Kitty Cats!

Sometimes I forget how pussy of a game professional football has become. What a bitch flag.

Yea that was unbelievable. He wasn't even out of bounds yet.

that was a weeeeeeeeak penalty, i agree, brasky

Seriously without fantasy football the NFL would be so boring. College is just so much more entertaining.

wtf why throw that into triple coverage?!?!?!?! dammit stafford.

So this is the time of the year that Stafford reminds how overrated he's become.

Good to know.

Can we do away with the charade and Just officially make knocking the quarterback over illegal. Give them the rules kickers have. Ridiculous

So this is the time of the year that Stafford reminds how overrated he's become.

Good to know.

I'm a big Lions fan and I've never understood the hype. Yeah, he's better than Dan Orlavsky and Shaun Hill. But is he a franchise QB? I still haven't seen it. Forcing it in to Calvin Johnson 10 times a game does not a franchise QB make. His finger may really be bothering him today.

Any QB will look good when they have Calvin Johnson as a target. That guy is unbelievably good.

I'm a big Lions fan and I've never understood the hype. Yeah, he's better than Dan Orlavsky and Shaun Hill. But is he a franchise QB? I still haven't seen it. Forcing it in to Calvin Johnson 10 times a game does not a franchise QB make. His finger may really be bothering him today.

Sounds a bit like Jake Dehlomme with Steve Smith (note that's still pretty good in my eyes, I'm not a Jake hater)

love the pass rush. somehow the lions have to take away the run as the game goes on today.

And the Packers are so good that they can hand it off to their DT, and watch him score a TD. Must be nice.

Back