• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Phillip Rivers

I'm with you. I've never liked him. I was at the game where he lost to Wake despite putting up good numbers and enjoyed every minute. I think that was 2003.

You could at least spell his name right. I happen to like Rivers quite a bit. I like a QB with some fire in his belly.

You could at least spell his name right. I happen to like Rivers quite a bit. I like a QB with some fire in his belly.

Add the fact that he only has one "L" in his name to the reasons I hate him. And that fire you think is in his belly is really spooge from all that weenus he takes in the face.

He's a big shit talker for someone whose big accomplishment is a 4th place ACC finish and parade.

riseofthepack.jpg

Well he is having just an awful year. But I hate his guts as well. All too much talk with little to show for it.

I'm just going to say two words: Ryan Leaf.

(I hate Rivers, but Ryan Leaf makes Rivers look like John Elway... just sayin'.)

Back