• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I freaking love Randolph Childress!

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score

Good to hear from him tonight. I love that he could not stop saying "we".

"They don't like you much in Chapel Hill, do they?"
"I never much cared."

Still has the swagger...he's still the guy you would want to have the ball in his hands when you're down 1 with 3 seconds left.

"Have you spoken with Jeff McGinnis since then?"
"We have not said a word to each other"

Had dinner with him a few weeks ago. One of the greatest nights in my life. The dude is awesome. He loves WFU and wants the bball team, and every other sport at wake, to be the best in country. So glad to have him back.

The night he hit six three point shots in a row against UNC and ran Dean out of Joel may have been the greatest single night of basketball I've ever seen.

Unbelievable performance.

randolph_childress.jpg

So is he going to be doing all of our ESPN3/theACC.com games?

The night he hit six three point shots in a row against UNC and ran Dean out of Joel may have been the greatest single night of basketball I've ever seen.

Unbelievable performance.

It was surreal. The best part was Dean whining to the refs that Randolph was taunting McGinnis...

I thought he was employed by the school. I'm confused.

Link I think he can do both.

Former Demon Deacon All-American basketball player Randolph Childress has joined the Wake Forest athletic department, as announced by Director of Athletics Ron Wellman on Thursday.

Childress, who will hold the title of Assistant to the Athletic Director, will serve in a number of roles, including compliance, development and student-athlete mentorship.

Love having Randolph in the booth for these ESPN3 games, its great. Heard him or the play by play guy say last night that both of Daniel Green's parents went to UNC. Thought that was interesting. Sounds like he comes from a solid family and that adjusting to the school side of WF won't be something that will kill him as a freshman.

Back