• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Moderator Disclosure: KanhojiAngre

TWDeac

Resident Astrophysicist
Staff member
Reaction score
In order to keep KA's drivel to only his own threads, we've instituted a few changes. He cannot start new threads and cannot post in any threads but the ones he has already started.

We wouldn't want to make the place unfriendly towards him though, so we have given him a nice, aptly named thread on the sports board.

Nice work TW. Could you set all of Kahoji's text as all-caps? That's really what he needs. All-caps, all the time.

Just keep your distance. Monkeys in cages tend to sling poo.

so what happens when the threads lock up? are his days numbered?

Threads don't lock up automatically on these boards, there is no post limit.

There are still a few places we do it manually for tradition's sake (or if a thread is getting cluttered and people request a split).

How funny would it be to just say.."you have 2,000 posts left, use them wisely."

I think we should do that for every poster. You are judged every 500 posts, and if you fall into the red then you are gone for a week.

Good suggestion. I must neg rep any clown that sucks off KenPom now. :thumbsup:

My completely unsolicited (and likely unwanted) opinion:

Either (A) Drop the guy completely or (B) drop the 'post in a special thread' bit.

---

I think that OGBoards was founded on discussing things 'freely', so we all (regular posters and mods, alike) inherently have the inclination to let this guy post what he wants, when he wants, where he wants. However; those of us who know what KA brings to the table... know he has very, very little positive to add to the discussions held here & more importantly, any thread he posts in will be derailed by those who hate him & it will ultimately devalue the forum as a whole.

I think that's the rationale of keeping him contained within a singular thread; but keeping this issue alive brings a lot of ironic attention to the phrase contained within the banner of the site & aligning this wonderful forum closer to an idiot that nobody should have to deal with.

I really think cutting this guy (and his IP) loose fits the principals of this site way better than containing him into his own thread does. I think the backlash of an IP ban at this point is trivial compared to the cost/benefit of keeping him/'his thread' around.

I did a poor job of typing those thoughts out, but oh well. Hopefully they came across OK.

ETA: for the record; if KA is a parody... :golfclap:

Last edited:
Back