• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dallas fans getting under Jabar Gaffney's skin a bit (NWT)

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
And by "a bit", I mean... (Read from the bottom up, since it's Twitter)

jabar_gaffney_tells_cowboys_fan_on_twitter_to_kill_himself.jpg

This was in response to a Dallas fan laughing at Washington for being 3-9.

3-7*

I once told KA to kill himself. I've never liked Jabar more.

Lol.

I just don't know if Dallas is good enough right now to laugh at anyone for being inferior. It's lame when you act high and mighty and your team is lackluster itself.

Washington's problem is due to the curse of Chris Cooley. Washington hasn't won since Cooley blogged how much Romo sucks for losing the Detroit game. The next game, Cooley breaks something and is out for the year and Washington hasn't won since.

Lol.

I just don't know if Dallas is good enough right now to laugh at anyone for being inferior. It's lame when you act high and mighty and your team is lackluster itself.

No one thinks this but idiots. Cowboys fans that are even marginally rational know that we have a long way to go.

Conference semi-final is the absolute ceiling for this Cowboys team, I think, and I'm not too confident they even win a playoff game to get there.

No one thinks this but idiots. Cowboys fans that are even marginally rational know that we have a long way to go.

That's fair. And you could always be the Texans and have your best defensive player, best offensive player, and starting quarterback go out injured :rulz:

Cowboy fans are exactly like UNC-ch fans (usually the same people). A hint of success and they are the most obnoxious overbearing assholes on the planet...when they suck you can't find them.

I work with on of the biggest idiot Cowboy fans on planet earth. I lost it today. He was talking shit after beating the worst team in the NFL in overtime. I had enough. I pulled up an unlabeled map of Texas and said "I am spotting you Texas...point to Dallas" Sure enough he refused to even try.

Cowboy fans are exactly like UNC-ch fans (usually the same people). A hint of success and they are the most obnoxious overbearing assholes on the planet...when they suck you can't find them.

I work with on of the biggest idiot Cowboy fans on planet earth. I lost it today. He was talking shit after beating the worst team in the NFL in overtime. I had enough. I pulled up an unlabeled map of Texas and said "I am spotting you Texas...point to Dallas" Sure enough he refused to even try.

Some of them ;)

Some of them ;)

True. I will absolutely admit that the Cowboy fans here are 1 million times better than the ones I see around DC. I imagine that is because they have some relation to the team and are not just bandwagoners.

Lol at those acting like Cowboys fans shouldn't/can't make fun of their rivals after beating them

Welcome to last year for the Cowboys :(

Thing is, I think we'll end up with around 10-11 wins and we'll still go to the playoffs, but I have zero faith in making a playoff run with Matt Leinart. With Schaub, Andre, and Mario all healthy, I really think we had a shot at a trip to the Super Bowl. The AFC is so... meh... this year.

Cowboy fans are exactly like UNC-ch fans (usually the from the same WalMart ). A hint of success and they are the most obnoxious overbearing assholes on the planet...when they suck you can't find them.

FIFY

True. I will absolutely admit that the Cowboy fans here are 1 million times better than the ones I see around DC. I imagine that is because they have some relation to the team and are not just bandwagoners.

I can't understand why one would want to be a Cowboy fan. I'm stuck. 34 of 40 years here. I'm trying to figure out how not to be a fan but can't. I hate Jerry Jones.

I can't understand why one would want to be a Cowboy fan. I'm stuck. 34 of 40 years here. I'm trying to figure out how not to be a fan but can't. I hate Jerry Jones.

Yeah, I wish Jerry would just keep his grimey hands out of day to day football operations. He is a great president, but a terrible GM.

Back