• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Now I Know Why Justin Leemow (NCCU) Didn't Play Last Night

wake20

Reaction score
NCCU students need a new weed guy.

On Saturday night, North Carolina Central guard Justin Leemow, a four-year senior and South Florida transfer, was charged with felony possession of marijuana with intent to manufacture, sell, or distribute a controlled substance, maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or other place for the sale of a controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Why?

He was caught with 393 grams of weed. He must have been going over the border for some french fries and gravy.

Link

i-dont-always-use-the-metric-system.jpg

Should have stayed at South Florida, longer growing season.

thats a lot. He better get kicked off their team

Last edited:

Not around my hot tub. I remember when I was in Jamaica I met some dudes at the beach bar around 2am who had basically rolled up a backpack's worth of weed into something as big as a poster board. It was so big it needed a tripod. I took one hit and don't remember the next 3 days.

edit: and before it starts, my fiance, now wife, was with me.

Last edited:
Not around my hot tub. I remember when I was in Jamaica I met some dudes at the beach bar around 2am who had basically rolled up a backpack's worth of weed into something as big as a poster board. It was so big it needed a tripod. I took one hit and don't remember the next 3 days.

:drool:

Back