• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What happened to Naz-T Deac?

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
What happened to the big guy? No more sprinkler, lawnmower, cabbage patch, and ride the pony at basketball games? I haven't seen him on DS either, and he's not listed as a mod anymore.

I'm sure some on here will know better than me, but I believe he is working in some capacity for Wake now. Maybe that's why he isn't the moderator anymore on DS? I saw him on the sidelines at the Clemson game.

Employed by the AD, fund raising for the Deacon Club I believe. I expect that he would make appearances at bigger basketball games ... hopefully we will have some this season.

Saw him at the NCCU game. BabyDeac75 is correct, I do believe

Employed by the AD, fund raising for the Deacon Club I believe. I expect that he would make appearances at bigger basketball games ... hopefully we will have some this season.

We should've used him in the games where we had a chance of winning...

Loyola and NCCU.

THis is exactly right. Also travels a lot around the south (fund raising), so he may not be at every basketball game either.

I think Naz only comes out for ACC games or other big name opponents. He is working with the Deacon Club.

Love the Naz; real thrill for me when I finally got to meet him. Hope he is doing well.

I've always envisioned myself as the person who takes over for him, once he retires. In 2035, Naz-T2 will be doing the Jerk, the Stanky leg, hittin a Dougie once in a while.....

51NZWD97C2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The tag is completely true, he is living the dream. He's got an awesome job, and he's the best person for it. The stars really aligned for him and the school when he took that job.

Wake hired him to work for the Deacon Club. His first assignment has been to go undercover and post volumes of disruptive commentary at OGBoards via the username KanhojiAngre.

I love that Naz has security.... Who drew that straw?

"Ok, you...rookie, get in a suit and look serious while dude does the lawnmower"

Our winning percentage was significantly higher last year in games where he wore the tie dye bucket hat instead of the suit and tie.

The tag is completely true, he is living the dream. He's got an awesome job, and he's the best person for it. The stars really aligned for him and the school when he took that job.

Really? I have no doubt it's dude's dream job, but do we really want that guy yucking it up with our potential big time doners? The guy that doing the shopping cart in the aisles. He's the guy that's gonna close the on campus arena donation? I doubt it.

Really? I have no doubt it's dude's dream job, but do we really want that guy yucking it up with our potential big time doners? The guy that doing the shopping cart in the aisles. He's the guy that's gonna close the on campus arena donation? I doubt it.

I think we'd all be surprised by how many major donors to athletics love his schtick. Regardless of what you think about his dancing during games, no one can question his love for and belief in WFU and that is often what makes the difference when asking someone for donations.

His personality is much more than just a sideshow at the basketball games. He's really good at what he does, and held a similar position with WXII before moving over to WFU. Thankfully, he's much better at his job than he is dancing.

His personality is much more than just a sideshow at the basketball games. He's really good at what he does, and held a similar position with WXII before moving over to WFU. Thankfully, he's much better at his job than he is dancing.

This. Great guy, although he does owe me a deaconhead rug from winning the guess the "opening the gate" contest a couple of years back. :D

Back