• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where my Bz.com?

dot com

Reaction score
Hello, Deacons, look at your coach

52738916.jpg

Now back to me

motonq.jpg

Now back at your coach, now back to me.
Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped wearing 80's ties and switched to doublewide ascots, he could swagger like he’s me.

ncb_a_bzdelik1x_200.jpg

Look down, back up, where are you?
I’m on a website:

someone needs to inform bz that he's a high-profile coach and needs to dress like one. sears is not considered a fine men's clothier.

CP3 sighting in the "What They Are Saying" section.

Also, a Bz.com clone would be one of the greatest things ever placed on the Internet. Just make sure to keep the same music.

I can give Bzz a pass on pretty much everything in his wardrobe...except his ties. When it comes to basketball coaches the tie is pretty much the first thing you notice, and Bzz's ties are incredibly ugly almost without exception.

Why don't we all start sending Bz ties that we think that he could wear? Then everyone keep an eye out for their tie and post when he wears it with that picture? Could be an interesting sports marketing promo. haha

dumbest thread ever

I'm considering creating a poll where I ask people to vote on which is a better ELO song from Xanadu- "All Over the World" or "I'm Alive". Considering most of the people on here are in their twenties and probably don't even know who ELO is I fully expect it to be the dumbest thread ever.

Back