• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Richt Out at UGA?

Probably a good career move. I think he is a third place is the east season away from getting fired. Go out on your own terms with your team in the conference CG.

Can't say I blame him. His teams always seem to start slow, the fire Richt rumors start up, and then they win a bunch of games and save his job. Gotta be stressful.

Would they really replace him with Derrick Dooley??? I didn't think the returns have been very good on him so far. However, he did step into crap pile at Tennessee.

Can't say I blame him. His teams always seem to start slow, the fire Richt rumors start up, and then they win a bunch of games and save his job. Gotta be stressful.

Kind of like Tommy Bowden when he was at Clemson.

The fact that the article says Bobo is a possible replacement leads me to believe that this article is a joke.

There's been rumors he and his wife may become missionaries. His wife is in nursing school at the moment I believe. I can't remember where I heard that or if there's a source for the info.

There's been rumors he and his wife may become missionaries. His wife is in nursing school at the moment I believe. I can't remember where I heard that or if there's a source for the info.

That would be a disaster.

They are forgetting Kirby Smart, DC of Alabama. He wants that UGA job BAD.

Would be a sweet middle finger to all of his detractors after (another) 10 win season.

Back