• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I Hate Carolina Fans

drew

Reaction score
I am tired of my stupid UNC fan friends arguing that the refs jobbed them at the end of that game. I have already forgotten about the UNC basketball team at this point.

As a result, I think I will start a rumor to piss them off. Everyone on this board should post on Facebook that sources in the program say there is a strong indication that Roy Williams is retiring. I'm sure it will spread like wildfire and rattle people. Do it.

I am tired of my stupid UNC fan friends arguing that the refs jobbed them at the end of that game. I have already forgotten about the UNC basketball team at this point.

As a result, I think I will start a rumor to piss them off. Everyone on this board should post on Facebook that sources in the program say there is a strong indication that Roy Williams is retiring. I'm sure it will spread like wildfire and rattle people. Do it.

All indications are that this is untrue.

So Washington fans should really be bitching since they were screwed out of another second in Charlotte vs the Heels. Comes around, goes around.......

I hate Kentucky fans. The guys around the office are insufferable.

You said it, Drew. Saying Kentucky got so lucky from 3 as well. If you look at UNC's stats they were one of the worst 3 pt defending teams in the weak ACC. Not Luck, Kentucky was just wide open.

I hear that UNC has Barnes on the "3 year plan" to graduate, to entice him to stay and get his degree quicker. UNC = University of Phoenix online.

It's only natural that people are jealous of a great program like Carolina.

Well now that Carowhina basketball season is over they can start pulling for their favorite SEC football team...

When a tar hole complains about terrible ref's, I can't even comment. All I can do is laugh.

Back