• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will we defeat Dayton?

Will Wake beat Dayton?

• Yes

Votes: 79 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 54 40.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went "No" for this week. Something tells me 60-70% of our fans will think we lose this one. If we win, it'd be a nice statement by this team that they're not the same team as last year.

Yeah I tried to edit it, but apparently you can't edit polls or the initial thread or I just can't find it.

Voted yes. Wake wins by double digits. This is a different team than last year and is eager to separate itself from last year's awfulness. Travis and CJ will go for 20+, Carson and Chase have big games, and Tony has a statement game.

You've got Fairfield upsetting Arizona State? Are either one of those teams any good?

Dayton will pressure the ball full court and looks to generate points off turnovers. A key to the game will be our ability to get the ball up the court and create mismatches in the process.

Kavanaugh has the rep of being a borderline dirty player. Keep an eye on that guy.

I pick the Deacs to win because I have no idea how this game will turn out and I want to see the Deacs win. Go with the heart ... just win, baby.

Go Deacs.

Fairfield is actually better, I just called it an "upset" from a traditional POV.

Fairfield is the second-best team in the MAAC behind a very good Iona team and will compete for the NCAA bid.

Arizona State isnt very good and has already lost to Pepperdine this year.

The Old Spice field, as I said in the other thread, is really about as bad as you could get taking a team from a good number of major conferences.

Last edited:
Speaking of biased homers, I am voting Wake for absolutely no reason at all.

Poll tied. Looks like people are starting to feel good about this team!

I voted yes, though I won't be surprised if we get beat pretty bad. I just don't know what to expect from this team against decent competition. Hope for the best, so I'll go with a 73-70 Wake victory.

Back