• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official - NFL Turkey Thread

bym051d

I AM VERY IMPORTANT
Reaction score
2 good games and the Cowboys are playing too.

RODGERSBELT.gif.pagespeed.ce_.-gYOv8YQbg.gif

Is Phonz suited up today? Hopefully this thanksgiving is better for him than last.

The pregame/halftime concert may be the dumbest idea in sport. Especially the contrived "mosh pit" on the field designed to make it look like some intimate club atmosphere. How much must it suck to be in the stands for one of these?

Now the stage is stuck. Nickleback ruins everything.

I paused this game long enough early on to be sure I could fast forward through Nickelback.

Had sort of liked Suh's I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude up to now, but it's hard to like him if he's gonna do shit like that.

I paused this game long enough early on to be sure I could fast forward through Nickelback.

Had sort of liked Suh's I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude up to now, but it's hard to like him if he's gonna do shit like that.

Yea. Thought Suh was cool, but now he just seems like a full retard.

This game has become a rout.

Let's hope the fins do the same to the cowgirls.

I like how Suh looked away when he stomped on the dude, like that would help him look innocent or something. What a dumbass.

just caught rodgers saying wake forest after the interviewer asked him what he was doing this weekend. he just watching the game or will he be in attendance?

just caught rodgers saying wake forest after the interviewer asked him what he was doing this weekend. he just watching the game or will he be in attendance?

They asked him if he'd be watching the Vandy game, because of his brother. His response was:

"Yea absolutely. It's a huge game. Vandy needs to get bowl eligible and they're going to be at Wake Forest."

That's about all he said. Who knows if he'll be in attendance?

Just got back from the fiancee's parents' place for Thanksgiving and the Cowboys score. I deserve a cookie or something for my contribution to the team.

Sometimes I just don't understand why the Cowboys suck.

If Romo goes into the half with negative fantasy points, I'll kill a man.

Back