• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

scalping situation for old spice?

scooter84

Jack Campbell
Reaction score
Will tix be easily available tonight and/or friday? I am at disney with the fam and was wondering?

I'm watching now on TV and there's not many people at the TT/ISU game, you should be fine to just buy tickets when you get there with no problem! Go Deacs!

I don't ever recall seeing any scalping there. Pretty controlled situation as you need to get inside the Disney park before you reach the gym. That being said, never been hard to get tickets in the past when I've been there, even right before game time.

Yeah, I don't see Disney allowing scalping on their grounds.

Funny thread. There were about 200 people at all of the Old Spice games.

Must be rough to be playing on Wake right now. Every game atmosphere has been beyond awful

I am attending the games and it will be no problem whatsoever to acquire as many tix as you desire.

Funny thread. There were about 200 people at all of the Old Spice games.

Must be rough to be playing on Wake right now. Every game atmosphere has been beyond awful

I really feel bad for our guys. Here is hoping the fan support increases for the Deacs as the season progresses.

I really feel bad for our guys. Here is hoping the fan support increases for the Deacs as the season progresses.

Much better crowd than that. There were probably 500+ Dayton fans there.

Back