• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

When can Ty return

Suspended from basketball for 1st semester. Not sure if he is back in Dec or start of 2nd though.

The real question is whether he returns with some shred of maturity and willingness to play within a team concept.

For the first time in many years we seem to have an actual team, rather than a bunch of prima donnas into themselves. As desperately as we need some strength and size in the middle, if Ty is still going to be a head case, I wish he'd just stay on the bench.

This team is dying for a legitimate defensive center who can rebound and block shots. Ty can be that if he wants to be.

I hope he's sitting on the bench, watching our team play the game the right way, and fired up to come be a part of it.

Yeah who gives a shit, fuck him. We're not going to any postseason play at all why waste meaningful minutes from younger players on a shitty player. I'm sick of the Ty shit, get him off the team and good riddance. We have players trying to play out there and get better and we don't need a team cancer.

Who gives a ****?

I absolutely give a shit (why can't you just type that?) if Ty can contribute in a meaningful way at center. If he is going to be a total headcase and ruin the chemistry we appear to have, leave him on the bench, but if he can play defense and get rebounds we NEED him in the game.

I dont care if he fits in or not. I'm willing to sacrifice a few wins this year that Ty could (and he won't) bring for future returns with Carson and Green. The fact that he's not off the team already is baffling.

Why does everyone hate Ty?

1. Headcase
2. Not remotely as good as he thinks he is
3. No effort
4. Sulks on the bench
5. Yells at teammates on the bench
6. Senior who has one semester left so why would we give a shit about getting him in if we're not gonna be doing anything this year anyway
7. Headcase

Give Ty a chance to prove himself. We desperately need an inside presence. If he can provide that awesome.

I don't hate Ty, but I have no reason to believe he can be a contributor.

Give Ty a chance to prove himself. We desperately need an inside presence. If he can provide that awesome.

Give him a chance? Give me a fucking break, he's on like chance 10 right now. The fact that he's still on the team is baffling, particularly considering what insiders have said about his Mel Tabb lite criminal activities in the offseason.

4. Sulks on the bench
5. Yells at teammates on the bench
Have you seen him do this this year? I noticed in the game against Central he seemed to me to be kind of upbeat and encouraging- at least that's the feeling I got. Maybe he realizes this is his last chance. Look, if he doesn't produce it'll be obvious and that's that. But I now think with a serviceable big man we might win some ACC games.

Back