• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will We Defeat Arizona St?

Will We Defeat Arizona St?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted yes. A little worried about a letdown after a close loss and a quick turnaround for a team with so little depth, but watching the Arizona St. - Fairfield game last night, I think we ended up with a tough first round game and could beat either of these teams.

Yes. I'm expecting the team to come out hungry after last night's loss. Something tells me we'll see a far more assertive Carson.

Voted yes, but I think it might be 50/50 after sleeping on it.

It's all about matchups. Their two 7 footers aren't very good and don't play many minutes. Outside of them, they don't have anyone over 6'7 on their roster. So they are not going to be able to exploit our enormous weakness inside. Consequently, I expect us to at least be competitive again in this one.

i will always vote yes unless it is against UNC or Duke...i am not crazy!

If I were Sendek, I would show replays to his team of last night's loss focusing on ASU scoring almost everytime they got the ball in deep to their bigs and they were aggressive. While I voted Deacs will win because I'm a homey...we'll lose if they go inside and outrebound us like Dayton did.(See my post on Rebounding)

Felt much better about the team after the last game but fully expect a letdown.

picked Dayton last night.

Taking the Deacs tonight.

Similar game to last night different result. Deacs by 5.

Back