• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anyone streaming the Vandy game tomorrow?

to the tags: at my parents' house. have the U at home, but yeah, old people. they just have regular cable.

Espn3/watch espn usernames are a dime a dozen all over the place. For those of you who don't understand, "watch espn" on computers and mobile devices cover EVERY game on ANY espn network. So espn, espn2, espnu, etc is all on there. Do a search for a username and password.

So you'll be able to watch it through espn3?

Espn3/watch espn usernames are a dime a dozen all over the place. For those of you who don't understand, "watch espn" on computers and mobile devices cover EVERY game on ANY espn network. So espn, espn2, espnu, etc is all on there. Do a search for a username and password.

not true

only through verizon Fios, TIme Warner, and one other network let you watch every network. All other access options only give you "exclusive" ESPN3 games.

Yeah, I know that, but if you have access to the watchESPN feature (through TW/Fios/etc.), I'm getting the feeling you can watch ESPNU through ESPN3. Or that's what people here are insinuating.

Yes you can watch it on espn3 if you have a username to watch espn/ espn3 (through TW, Verizon, etc) which you can find online. I have watched espnu games all year on the iPad/iPhone and computer. Don't listen to people who say you can't get it on espn3

Yes you can watch it on espn3 if you have a username to watch espn/ espn3 (through TW, Verizon, etc) which you can find online. I have watched espnu games all year on the iPad/iPhone and computer. Don't listen to people who say you can't get it on espn3

My in-laws don't have ESPNU and it doesn't show up as an available game using my ESPN3 login. :(

Back