• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBB 11/25

TheShot

Reaction score
In the "Battle for Atlantis," which is apparently a real tournament, and airing on (Versus - my bad):

FSU 14
Harvard 14

That is a halftime score.

Earlier in that tournament, #4 UConn loses to UCF.

'Cuse and Stanford about to start at MSG in the NIT final.

Depaul beats TT, so the Deacs get Oliver Purnell's team if we win tonight.

Last edited:
It's on Versus, and it ties the lowest combined score in a half in the shotclock era at 28.

Also, it's actually the "Battle 4 Atlantis"....can't make that stuff up.

FSU shot 5/24 in the first half.

Harvard was 3/23

I am hoping for the UCF/Harvard championship tilt.

4 minutes into half two. Each team has scored 2.

The offense in this game is beyond awful. I would have scored 10 points by now in the second half.

You know what I mean. Guy almost air-balls a layup on a wide open fast break, several wide open jump shots that are bricked beyond belief, Bernard James almost throwing a "shot" through the backboard etc. It's not that hard to make a jumper or a layup. Obviously I'm not nearly athletic enough to get myself into those positions but this is awful.

Harvard has a commanding 21-16 lead 7 minutes into the 2nd half.

UConn gave up a 17 point 2nd half lead to lose to UCF. It broke I think a 17 game tournament winstreak.

I thought FSU was supposed to be one of the top teams in the ACC? WTF?!

We have dominated our opponents this year even UCF who beat UCONN. Reminds me of the Auburn game. We will finish 3rd in the ACC. It's a better team than last year, IMO.

Yeah this...don't get one game syndrome...Harvard is a good team and will probably finish the year with 25+ wins.

Back