• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mike Patrick

ONW

Reaction score
This guy ruins every sporting event when he's announcing. Seriously, I'd rather listen to Skip Bayless and fingernails on a chalkboard vs. this douche.

He's been moved to pasture.

His only redeemable quality to ESPN, at this point, is he will slobber on K's balls when ESPN demands that episode.

He must have pictures of an ESPN executive with a girl in Thailand.

Played Poker with him for about 15h one time in Vegas, was about 8 hours in until I realized it but I definately recognized his voice for awhile without realizing it.

Great guy, talked ACC hoops for hours after he was no longer anonymous.

I'm actually choosing to watch Legally Blond instead of listening to this jackass.

Glad he's doing this game versus others I'm actually interested in that are taking place tomorrow

I love Mike Patrick. He makes a terrible MAC game interesting. Don't get the hate.

I like Mike Patrick. Tirico I can't STAND listening to. I actually turn the volume off.

Back