• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official: Fuck you Maryland Thread

bym051d

I AM VERY IMPORTANT
Reaction score
You make us watch that abortion wearing those uniforms?

Fuck you.

I was considering attending bowl game in Nashville, but def not Louisiana. Fuck you.

FUCK YOUR COACH!

b222211360.gif

Ummm....in?

Yeah very in - I mean at least you could have done us the courtesy of just getting blown the fuck out so I wouldn't have gotten emotionally invested, starting thinking about how awesome New Year's in Nashville would be, and then watching that abortion (which is too good of a word even for that performance) leaving us to play fucking Wyoming in fucking Shreveport. I hope Edsall stays your coach for a decade.

Ummm....in?

Yeah very in - I mean at least you could have done us the courtesy of just getting blown the fuck out so I wouldn't have gotten emotionally invested, starting thinking about how awesome New Year's in Nashville would be, and then watching that abortion (which is too good of a word even for that performance) leaving us to play fucking Wyoming in fucking Shreveport. I hope Edsall stays your coach for a decade.

I wouldnt be so mad if they hadn't cock teased us. State scored 42 fucking points in a row.

Maryland only had 41...

Remind me again why they fired Fridgen and hired this clown?

How do you go into the 4th up 20 and lose by 15? What the fuck did they do.

I'm tempted to get in my car and drive to Maryland just so that I could dump a few quarts of motor oil directly into the Chesapeake Bay.

I'm tempted to get in my car and drive to Maryland just so that I could dump a few quarts of motor oil directly into the Chesapeake Bay.

Don't take it out in the delicious crab.

Back